You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
- Dr. Seuss "Oh the Places You'll Go"

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love, Love, Love.

Having just seen the Cirque Beatles' show, LOVE, this weekend and it being the month of love and what not, I have decided to do a post dedicated to all the things I love about India/Rising Star:


Reading to the kiddos


Helping to write sponsorship letters (which will be my primary job upon my return)


Impromptu dance parties in the leprosy colonies


The Mango Grove


Playtime :)


Chuddidhars (you might as well be wearing pajamas all day they are so comfy)


Just Dance 2....oh wait...it has nothing to do with India....

I can't help it. I LOVE Just Dance 2.

RA RA RASPUTIN!

Vanakkam!




No comments:

Post a Comment